2010 BSG/CGS Joint Conference
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ON-CAMPUS HOUSING ACCOMMODATIONS FOR THIS CONFERENCE ARE FULL. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE EMAIL US AND WE WILL PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT OFF CAMPUS HOUSING AND THE REGISTRATION FEE FOR THOSE STAYING OFF CAMPUS. Email us
for more information.
The summer conference of the BSG and the Creation Geology Society will be held at Truett-McConnell College
in Cleveland, Georgia on July 28-30, 2010. The conference will begin on Wednesday evening with a welcome meal and will conclude on Friday afternoon. There will be a poster session on Thursday evening after dinner. Registration costs this year will include a registration packet with abstracts, all meals, and campus housing. Registration begins at $120 for members and $90 for students. Please note the following important information:
1. Housing on the campus of Truett-McConnell College does not include bed linens, pillows, or towels
. The BSG can accommodate these needs for individuals traveling from a distance, if you let us know by email
before the conference.
2. If you wish to stay off campus, we recommend getting a hotel in Helen, Georgia, which is just ten miles from campus. An off-campus registration rate (including meals and registration packet) can be arranged on an individual basis. There will also be a double registration rate for those bringing spouses. Email us
for more information on these special rates.
3. Those who have attended a CGS or CGS/BSG meeting in the past can register at the member rate, either by joining the BSG
or by registering at the nonmember rate and requesting a refund
for the difference.
4. If you are flying in and looking for transportation from the Atlanta airport, let us know
. We should be able to accommodate such requests.
5. The deadline for early registration is June 30, 2010
. After that, registration costs go up for all categories.